On the Podcast today John, Jay, and I discuss the issue of homosexuality. The reason we are looking into this issue briefly is that in the Christian world today many pastors and leaders are vacillating on this issue. We believe that it is important to be extremely clear because the gospel is at stake!
Coalt, John, and Jay are back talking about Christ the Mediator in the Second London Baptist Confession of Faith. Some of the things we talk about this episode are The redemption that we have in Christ, The meaning of the term "world" in Scripture, the extent of the atonement, sanctification, and Christ as our Prophet, Priest, and King.
Today Coalt, John, and Jay look at:
1. The active obedience of Christ
2. Reconciliation with Christ
3. Our relationship with God through Christ by God's Grace
4. The benefits of redemption
5. How people were saved before Jesus' death and resurrection?
Referenced article denying the active obedience of Christ: https://t.ly/jDmJP